Friday, November 8, 2013

Oooooff with her head! Or stomach at least!

Here I am, approaching the end of my second week. I really thought I would be feeling better by now. I'm ready to quit. Im ready to eat a (raw) cupcake and be done with it. If I get sick, I get sick. At least I got to eat something tasty! Don't get me wrong, I want to be healthy. But the longer I am on this the sicker I get. Yeah, maybe I'm gaining weight. Or maybe I'm not. I don't own a scale for a good reason. I'm anxious. I'm depressed. I'm constantly hungry, no matter what or how often I eat. This is no way to live. I know it's "only temporary" but how long is that? There's no guarantee I will even see differences! Maybe i'm just meant to live with this. I've become a major shut-in. Every morning I aspire to leave the house. Every afternoon I put my poor son to bed having not gone and done anything. I fear getting hungry. I'll feel relatively okay one minute, the next minute I'm overly hungry to the point of stomach growling and feeling sick. Why do I have to live like this? Why can't anything just work correctly for my body? Why am I even still alive if i'm not getting nutrients. Am I getting them now? Who even knows. I feel like I'm slowly withering away to nothing and some morning I'm just going to not wake up.
I know this isn't the most positive note, but it is what it is... It's me...barely surviving day to day on my "repairing" diet that seems to be breaking me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment